If you really want to see some of those extra night visions, then X-Ray Ultimate Resource Pack is the mod for you as it will add more effects to those night scenes.
Below are some wonderful effects that you will find in this mod
- The blocks are not as transparent as they used to be especially with the latest versions.
- Lit red stone ore is supported.
- When held, wonky block items are fixed.
- There are blocks that were added to the visible list in the latest version. Some of them are: wet sponge, glow stone, sea stone lantern and lots of others.
X-Ray Ultimate Resource Pack Changelog:
- 1.9 Update
- Now supports lit redstone ore
- All blocks are now solid aka non transparent when held in your hand or in inventory/dropped on ground.
- Fixed the wonky block items when held etc.
- Blocks added to the visible list: redstone lamp, glowstone, seastone lantern, sponge, wet sponge, moster eggs (with a square of redstone block in the middle)
X-Ray Ultimate Resource Pack Installation:
There are two types of installation, you can follow either of the two below!
Easy Installation With Optifine:
- Download the Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack
- Download and Install the Optifine HD
- Start Minecraft
- Click Options > Resource Packs > Open resource packs folder.
- Paste the texture file into this folder.
For MCPatcher HD:
- Download the Sphax PureBDcraft Resource Pack.
- Download MCPatcher HD.
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
Note: If you do not like this texture, please try the Huahwi PvP Resource Pack.
Download X-Ray Ultimate Resource Pack
Xray Ultimate Ore Addon – Alternative ore Version