Minecraft games are very nice to play and some of the mods make it extremely easy and interesting. X-RAY Mod is a very interesting mod that is introduced. Well this is an extremely fascinating mod, it’s an instrument that makes chose pieces straightforward giving you a chance to see what you need. You can utilize it to discover required materials, look at what’s the matter with your Redstone circuit and some more. X-Ray Mod gives you a definitive edge in Anarchy and PVP themed servers.
Not just will you discover assets far quicker and all the more proficiently, however you will likewise have the capacity to discover concealed mineshafts, bases, and horde ranches of different players, and in addition having the capacity to see different players and traps from far off. X-Ray Mod for Minecraft upgrades your mining knowledge by an extraordinary edge and permits you to discover wanted squares effectively with less exertion. Both single and multiplayer servers can be used in this mod easily. It channels all the futile squares and accompanies There is nightvision activated if you can’t see properly. It is fabulous to use. The most recent adaptation of XRAY mod is v4.1.5
The X-Ray Mod is a mod made by craftminer502 amid Minecraft beta 1.4. It was discharged amid beta 1.8 on the fifteenth December 2011. The mod makes the client ready to see precious stones, gold, iron and different materials through different squares. You can empower x-beam mode by clicking “X” ingame. There’s additionally a component which demonstrates to you the directions in the upper left corner of the screen. There is additionally a “redstone discoverer” which can be empowered by clicking “R” and a night vision “L”.
Few Tips to use X-Ray Mod
- XRAY mod is good with Vanilla Minecraft, Liteloader, Forge 1.9 and OptiFine 1.9.
- This mod doesn’t work well with other mods as it changes class
- Use keybinding present in control menu to activate fly mode
- XRAY vision is not compatible with all the servers. So take care of this thing.
Download the X-Ray mod installer as per your Minecraft form. Double tap the installer document (with .container expansion). Select the Minecraft profile you need to introduce mod to. On the off chance that you need to introduce Xray close by with different mods, move and customize mod compress/jug record into the X-beam mod installer window. At that point snap Install to start patch. Run the game and check!
X-Ray Mod Changelog:
v4.1.7 - added another Options config v4.1.6 - moved update message to the welcome screen - cleaned up and improved installer code v4.1.5 - added support for 1.8.8 - you now have to add '-Dxray.debug=true' to the JVM Arguments to show why blocks are being rendered in the game output - cleaned up installer code - added ATLauncher instances to the installer - added Technic modpacks to the installer - fixed some compatibility issues with previous configs - config directory is now fixed to .minecraft/config/xray - you can still use your old config files, but you have to copy them into this directory. - added more details to the update message
How to install X-Ray Mod?
The mod comes with an installer. Simply double click on the downloaded file, and select a profile to install it into. You can select an unmodded profile, a modded profile, a Forge profile, or even a LiteLoader profile!
- Check to see if you have Minecraft Forge installed from previous installation of other mods and ensure that it’s the latest version. If you don’t have it, download and install it before you continue.
- Download the mod and save it in downloads folder.
- Browse to %appdata% to locate your .minecraft folder then open the mods folder. If it is not there, you can create one.
- Go to the download folder and copy all the content of the mod then paste to the mod folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and select Forge profile.
Download X-Ray Mod 1.10.2
from Minecraft 1.6.4 to Minecraft 1.10.2