Waila Harvestability Mod for Minecraft, in one way or another, does not really present information in a manner that most people would prefer. Well, Waila Harvestability is the mod that changes all that. You can now determine the blocks that can be harvested as well as exactly how a specific tool will work by simply looking. In general, it is an add-on for a client side for the Waila mod. Waila stands for ‘What Am I Looking At’. It will show you whether or not you can harvest blocks, the effectiveness of tolls and the block level as well. It also comes with a good number of options in the configuration screen of the module which allows you to tweak it and make it do exactly what you wish it to do. It is simply hard to go wrong with all that information available.
Features of Waila Harvestability
- All the information that you may need in regards to mining or harvesting of blocks are displayed on the screen
- The settings can be customized to suit your needs and preferences. This is done through the configuration options.
How to use the Waila Harvestability Mod
- Install the mode using the steps described below
- To get the most out of it, you should install the Tinker’s Construct as well.
- Go to the configuration options and customize
- That is it. Get all the information that you need from the screen.
Pros and cons of Waila Harvestability Mod
- The addition is quite small but very useful
- It works best with Tinker Tweaks
- It is very easy to install and use
- In order to maximize on its potential, you must install other mods along with waila.
How to install Waila Harvestability Mod
- Connect to the internet, preferably through a Wi-Fi so that the download process is fast.
- Make sure that you have forge API installed. If you don’t, download and install it first before you continue, then launch it.
- Download and install the Waila mode as well.
- Now, download the Waila Harvestability mod for Minecraft and copy it.
- Paste the copied contents to the folder named .minecraft/mods. If this file doesn’t exist yet, simply run Minecraft after forge is installed and the folder will automatically be created.
- When all the steps are completed, run Minecraft and enjoy the game.
Download Waila Harvestability Mod 1.10.1
For Minecraft 1.9.1/1.9
- Not released yet