TreeOres Mod – The main purpose of playing Minecraft is to engage in the tedious work of mining although electronically. In most cases, this game is supposed to start from the very beginning where miners prepare the mine fields to mine up to the point where you have all your raw materials ready to build anything you want to build or sell to other merchants. Although the game is very interesting and has the ability to unlock your creativity, it sometimes gets monotonous when you are forced to go back to the mine every time your ore is exhausted. To eliminate this boredom, developers have come up with a new model that is enabling players to plant metal ore trees, these trees will be the source of the ore when you have exhausted.
In this new mod called TreeOres Mod for Minecraft, players plant trees that they will be cutting down at any time they are in need of ore. Although initially you will be forced to go to the mines so that you can get the starting metal ore you need, ones you get the first consignment you will not be required to go to the mines again. It is an interesting game to play because you will also enjoy seeing metallic trees that shed metallic leaves and they sprouts to metallic ores when you cut them down.
What makes TreeOres Mod interesting?
The game is not as easy as it sounds because the expensive an ore is the more it demands to plant it. For example, if you want a gold tree you will be forced to surround that tree with eight gold blocks. This is where the game gets interesting as you try your best to build the eight golden blocks so that you can be able to plant a gold tree that will be yielding gold. The game is interesting to all people, and it is easy to download and install on your computer. The new model has some changes like the introduction of diamond trees, Redstone, Emerald, Quartz, gold, coal and iron.
How to install TreeOres Mod?
- Check to see if you have Minecraft Forge installed from previous installation of other mods and ensure that it’s the latest version. If you don’t have it, download and install it before you continue.
- Download the mod and save it in downloads folder.
- Browse to %appdata% to locate your .minecraft folder then open the mods folder. If it is not there, you can create one.
- Go to the download folder and copy all the content of the mod then paste to the mod folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and select Forge profile.
Download TreeOres Mod 1.10
For Minecraft 1.9/1.8/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7/1.6/1.5