Tinkers Construct Mod – The most important gameplay elements of Minecraft, as everyone would agree, are tools. Tools are basically something that players are constantly using as they make their way through the game. You can’t go five minutes in this game without needing some kind of weapon or tool to either dig your way underground or smash your way through a wall. However, despite the importance of tools, the game doesn’t really allow players to maintain them as well as they should be maintained. The Tinkers Construct Mod is basically designed with this flaw in mind and is designed to remedy it.
One of the best things about the Tinkers Construct Mod is that it comes with a handbook. This handbook consists of every single bit of information that you need to know in order to make use of all the features that this mod will implement. Without this handbook you’d probably have to tinker and experiment with the mod for quite a while in order to figure out everything it does but fortunately you won’t have to since all the information you need to utilize it is inside the handbook so just consult it whenever you get stuck with something.
The core purpose of the Tinkers Construct Mod is that it allows players to create, repair or alter the in-game tools. You can basically turn a simple hammer and modify it in a way that’ll allow it to smash through massive walls with a simple flick. The possibilities are pretty much endless with it and once you’ve properly mastered it, you’ll be able to create some really useful utilities that will add a ton of convenience to your gameplay experience. You’ll also be able to put together some amazing weapons that can absolutely wreck anything they strike.
Another feature implemented by the Tinkers Construct Mod is that smeltery. This place can be used to smelt metals and combine them wither various other ingredients to enhance their strength and turn them into stronger metals. You could essentially start off with a really weak metal but eventually transform it into a really strong one that can then be used to forge really useful weapons or tools.
Overall, the Tinkers Construct Mod is definitely one of the most in-depth modes out there since you’ll learn new things about it every single time you use it. The mod has been developed by boni and is available for Minecraft 1.8 and an older version is available for Minecraft 1.7.10.
Tinkers Construct Mod Changelogs:
- Update to NotEnoughKeys new API, fixing the inventory open bug
- Fix AOE tools harvesting blocks when broken
- Separate Ardite and Cobalt configs
- Potential fix for slime islands not showing up on maps or on clients
- Change blacklist for boss-yellow-heart-drops to a config option
- Several Localization Updates. Thanks to all the people who continuously keep providing new/updated localizations!
How to install Tinkers Construct Mod?
- Check to see if you have Minecraft Forge installed from previous installation of other mods and ensure that it’s the latest version. If you don’t have it, download and install it before you continue.
- Download the mod and save it in downloads folder.
- Browse to %appdata% to locate your .minecraft folder then open the mods folder. If it is not there, you can create one.
- Go to the download folder and copy all the content of the mod then paste to the mod folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and select Forge profile.