Single Player Commands Mod 1.10.1 – There’s no arguing the fact that Minecraft Mods is a very fun game and is great for a pretty wide audience of players however while it does have a relatively low skill floor, it has a fairly high skill ceiling as well which means that although you could learn the basics quite easily, acquiring full mastery of the game takes quite a fair bit of time and effort. One of the key things you must master in this game are all the commands there are and something worth mentioning is that the amount of commands actually increase with some mods.
The Single Player Commands mod is an example of one of the mods that add commands into the game. Something to bear in mind about it is that it doesn’t really impact the gameplay directly so it’s best thought of as more of a convenience utility that enhances your experience indirectly and makes things more smoother overall. What it basically does is that it adds a ton of single player commands into the game and each command has its own specific use. This might not be the most useful thing for new players but veterans will certainly appreciate what’s being offered here.
Here are a few commands that Single Player Commands Mod adds:
- Climb – Allows the player to climb any surface without a ladder
- Clone [QUANTITY] – Clones the NPC which you are looking at
- Config <setglobal [reset]> – Allows you to set the global configuration file as your current configuration
- Confusesuicide – Makes mobs attack one another
- Creeper <explosion [enable|disable]> – Enables or disables creeper explosions
- Criticalhit [enable|disable] – Allows you to turn critical hits always on/off
- Clouds [enable|disable] – Allows you to turn clouds on/off via command
- Cyclepainting – Cycles through the painting which you are pointing at
- Damage – Turns player damage on/off
These commands are just the tip of the iceberg and as you can already see, applying this mod gives this player a ton of control over their game. To use it you simply bring up the console with the “T” key and then enter whatever command you have in mind. Aside from just changing gameplay elements, this mod can alter plugins as well and also allows you to do things like resize the game’s window, adjust graphics and all that stuff right from the console which is highly convenient and will certainly be appreciated. Overall, the Single Player Commands mod is something that veteran Minecraft players simply cannot live without due to the level of convenience that it offers.
How to install Single Player Commands Mod?
- Check to see if you have Minecraft Forge installed from previous installation of other mods and ensure that it’s the latest version. If you don’t have it, download and install it before you continue.
- Download the mod and save it in downloads folder.
- Browse to %appdata% to locate your .minecraft folder then open the mods folder. If it is not there, you can create one.
- Go to the download folder and copy all the content of the mod then paste to the mod folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and select Forge profile.
Download Single Player Commands Mod 1.10.1
- For better functioning, this mod and game performance install OptiFine and Forge 1.9
for minecraft 1.8 and 1.9
not released yet