Reliquary Mod is a very well designed mod that has been designed for the magician within you. It is one of the most feature packs magic category mods that you can download today seeing as it adds multitudes of different features and items into the game that the players can utilize however they see fit. The mod also comes with a variety of different items that you can utilize to make Minecraft feel more convenient and much less tedious since you will no longer have to deal with a lot of the game’s repetitive processes once you have access to some of this mod’s items.
One thing that must be said before going into any major detail about the Reliquary mod is that while it is a pretty top notch mod, it hasn’t been updated for a significant amount of time now. Its last update was in July 2015 so it’s been close to a year since its last update. Due to this exact reason, the mod is only compatible with Minecraft versions up until 1.7.10 so if you try to use versions like 1.8 or 1.9 with it then you are bound to face a lot of compatibility problems.
Moving onto the features themselves, Reliquary has a lot to offer. There are just so many that we can’t really name them all here so we’ll be focusing only on the major stuff. First and foremost is an incredibly useful staff that can store a bunch of torches. This allows you to carry an ample amount of torches wherever you go without needing to invest a lot of space in them. Then there’s the eyeball that vanquishes any flames that pop up and deflects fire based projectiles that might be hurled towards you such as fireballs.
Although most of its features are great, the most significantly impactful item that we feel this mod has to offer is the potion that saves you from certain death. Basically if you have this potion in your inventory and you end up dying then your death will be prevented. This can be incredibly useful in a variety of different scenarios so use it creatively. However, to make sure that this potion doesn’t get too overpowered, it actually shatters upon use so you can’t utilize it more than once which is unfortunate but necessary to maintain balance. The Reliquary mod sees close to 90,000 monthly downloads which is especially impressive seeing as it hasn’t been updated for some time now.
Reliquary Mod Changelog:
- Reliquary v1.2 is released
- The Tome of Alkahestry works differently now. Start by adding Redstone to it via a crafting table, or shift-click to toggle auto-absorbing Redstone from your inventory. Then you can use it to duplicate items for a Redstone amount. Most of the old Alkahestry values will have some equivalent in the new one. The Nether Star recipe isn’t reimplemented yet, but it will be coming.
- The Void Satchel has been removed.
Reliquary Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder (if this folder does not exist you can create one).
- Move the Reliquary Mod file into it.
- Open you launcher and select the profile according.
Download Reliquary Mod
Latest Version v1.2.257
Recommended Version v1.2
[Mod by x3n0ph0b3 – Mod Thread]