The Pam’s HarvestCraft mod was created by MatrexsVigil. Originally, it was included in the Magic Farm mudpack by JadedCat. General overview is that the mode is capable of adding seeds of different kinds and plants, as well as food items that are available in the world which can be crafted from specific recipes and can be eaten by players. The functionality of farming for most of the vanilla crops can also be changed, with changes being for both the mechanics of farming and the global game goals.
Features of Pam’s HarvestCraft mod
You will experience a wide variety of new food and crops added in the game by this mod. It adds both the variety and quantity of the crops. More than 300 new foods are added. You could actually open a fine restaurant with the food types added. Some of the foods have to be grown but most of them only need to be cooked.
In order for you to harvest, you need to have tools. This mod does a great job at adding the required new tools which goes a long way in making the process of harvesting so much more interesting.
- Culinary options
With the large food variety at your disposal, you will definitely need some kitchen appliances and utensils. This mod puts at your disposal some culinary options to help you in the food preparation. You can actually even juice fruits using the presser if you feel like making a drink.
You can choose from a variety of 4 sinks for infinite sources of water.
Pros and cons
- A new and wide variety of foods and crops which makes the game more interesting
- Light weight
- Compatible with latest version of Minecraft
- There is a little bit of learning curve involved’
How to install the Pam’s HarvestCraft mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder (if this folder does not exist you can create one).
- Move the Reliquary Mod file into it.
- Open you launcher and select the profile according.
Download Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod
For Minecraft 1.9.1/1.9/1.8
- not released yet
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Official Mod Thread