Mo’ Creatures Mod for Minecraft 1.10.1 is a wonderful tool which helps you to add creatures in the Minecraft.
Mo’ Creatures can give the option to add sixteen neutral mobs, nine neutral mobs and eleven aggressive mobs. The mod has a condition that it will only work with resource packs which uses Mcpatcher which is kind of necessary as well. So lets experience the game with this remarkable mod.
Having more creatures into the Minecraft environment just makes the world feel more vibrant, natural and realistic. The Mo’Creatures Mod is very interesting because it provides both friendly, neutral and deadly enemies, so it’s a mixture of good and bad so to speak.
Most of the creatures that you can find in the Mo’Creatures Mod can be managed, ridden, ranched or petted as you see fit. They aren’t any exploit, as they don’t offer any gain if you use them as you play. Instead, these are wonderful animals that you can actually interact with at all times and without any hassle. Yes, there are still creepers, in fact there are even more of them added by the Mo’Creatures Mod Minecraft, so the engagement and action packed madness is still there.
Everything in this mod has been created in order to make the Minecraft gameplay a funnier, more exciting experience. Having the default animals is fun and all, but Mo’Creatures Mod manages to make things interesting and a lot more appealing, which is cool.
This mod has been created in order to offer Minecraft players with the variety they need at all times when they play the game. Mo’Creatures Mod brings realistic models in a blocky format for all of the animals, and it does manage to completely control what animals enter the game world or not, via a simple menu choice.
As you can see, the Mo’Creatures Mod is a very interesting addition to the Minecraft arsenal of any gamer. With dozens of new creatures, realistic designs and a unique set of features, this is the best mod you can opt for when it comes to enhancing your current Minecraft experience!
Mo’ Creatures Mod 1.10/1.8 Changelog
- Fixed client crash when using fishnet on water animals.
- Fixed ostriches not laying eggs.
- Fixed zebra shuffle sound.
- Fixed pet deaths not always being removed from pet list.
- Fixed horse amulet glitch if player inventory became filled during vanish animation.
- Fixed dolphin upset sound.
- Fixed incorrect pet positions being stored in map data.
- Added configurable egg drop chance for ostriches.
- Added some missing egg drop command options in /moc help
- Bunnies now require golden carrots in order to breed
- Female Ostriches now require a melon seed in order to have the ability to lay a single egg. Only untamed female ostriches can lay eggs with a male ostrich closeby.
How to install Mo’ Creatures Mod?
Please make a backup of your minecraft.jar file and then:
- 1. Install Minecraft Forge installer
- 2. Install GUI API (you have to unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraf.jar file)
- 3. Download and install Mo’Creatures Mod
- 4. Locate your .minecraft/mods folder
- 5. Copy the MoCreatures.zip file inside your .minecraft/mods folder
- 6. Play
Download Mo’ Creatures Mod 1.10.1