MCPatcher HD and OptiFine HD are two useful tools that every minecraft player that plays with lots of mods just needs to have them installed. MCPatcher HD is a java application which allows you to switch from one texture packs with a certain size to another size. This kind of application has the ability to notify you which mods are not compatible, and you can turn off that mod that is not compatible and then you can continue to play minecraft perfectly, without any problems.
If you like to mod your Minecraft, then MCPatcher is a must-have, because you will be impressed by its functions and effects that will reflect into your gaming experience. Also it has some custom items textured, but you can get more popular textures from MCPatcher textures packs section.
Firstly after you got the MCPatcher Mod , install it into Minecraft folder, but make sure you don’t have any other mods in that directory because it will require a fresh install of the game.
MCPatcher HD Changelogs
- Custom item texture.
- Forge, FML standalone and LiteLoader Compatibility
- New biome colormap
- Reimplement CTM linked=true
- Reimplement CTM Connect=title
- Better CTM support
- Custom armors,wolf collar, sheep, map colors
Install Resource Packs with MCPatcher HD
- Download MCPatcher and open.
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the mod you wish to apply
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- Once it has finished patching you can close MCPatcher and open your Minecraft Launcher
Download MCPatcher HD for Minecraft 1.10.2
For Mac OS and Linux