Shaders Mod provides a magnificent texture so that you can recreate your Minecraft world. The mod has multiple alternatives to play along. Initially, you may improve a few buffers, shadow map, normal map, specular map.
On the other hand, you may use those alternatives to trade the entire look of the Minecraft global. The arrival will completely rely on how the consumer can customize his p.c.
However, Now that the game has been around for awhile, even diehard are looking for a way to renovate the standard of their game. At the same time as many mods alter the way you play the sport, Shaders Mod is certain to alternate the way you observe the game.
GLSL Shaders Mod 1.10 Changelog
- Fixed compatibility with Forge 1486.
- Improved installer a little. Allow installation even if Minecraft 1.8 jar has not been downloaded.
- Fixed crash while rendering compass in item frame.
- Fixed compatibility with AMD Catalyst 14.9.
- Fixed strange lines appear on some blocks types with SEUS v10.1.
Features of the Shaders Mod
Its main feature and function is to improve graphics. It makes the entire game more realistic and beautiful. Softer light, more realistic shadows and better looking water are just some of the many things that you will get.
Due to the fact that is changes a lot in terms of graphics, the mod can be very demanding to the system. The system should meet some required specification for it to work well. The results are totally worth it though.
How to install the Shaders Mods?
There are two methods to install the shaders in the minecraft, but have a new method of installation, is the installation with the optifine, this version is available for version 1.8.8 to the latest version, the shaders option is already installed
Manual Install Shaders in Minecraft 1.6.4 to 1.9.2?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download GLSL Shaders.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Go to your mods folder
- Copy ShadersPack file to /mods subfolder.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge profile.
- Enjoy the mod!
Manual Install of Shaders Older Than Minecraft 1.6.4?
- Download the GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Download the ShaderPack you want and the OptiFine as well.
- If you don’t have Minecraft Forge already installed, download and install it.
- Navigate to the folder Minecraft.jar and delete META-INF
- Drag and drop or copy and paste all the contents of the Forge folder that you downloaded into the jar.
- Drag and drop or copy and paste all the content of GLSL Shaders folder to .jar
- Drag and drop or copy and paste all the content of OptiFine into .jar
- Launch Minecraft and select ‘Options’
- Click on shaders then choose ‘Open shaderpacks folder’
- Drag and drop the ShaderPack to the folder.
- Choose the ShaderPack and click on ‘Done’
Download Shaders Mod Links:
Official Mod Thread
– Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders — for NVIDIA GTX or AMD RADEON — not compatible with Intel HD graphics — not compatible with OS X
– Sildur’s shaders PC/Mac,Intel compatible.
– Chocapic13’s Shaders
– sensi277’s yShaders — for Intel HD Graphics
– MrMeep_x3’s Shaders
– Naelego’s Cel Shaders
– RRe36’s Shaders
– DeDelner’s CUDA Shaders
web site link
– bruceatsr44’s Acid Shaders
– robobo1221’s Shaders
– dvv16’s Shaders
– Stazza85 super Shaders
– hoo00’s Shaders pack B
– Regi24’s Waving Plants shaders
– MrButternuss ShaderPack | Shader 4 low Pc’s
– DethRaid’s Awesome Graphics On Nitro Shaders
– Edi’s Shader ForALLPc’s
– CrankerMan’s TME Shaders
– Kadir Nck Shader (for skate702)
– Knewtonwako’s Life Nexus Shaders
– CYBOX shaderpack
– CrapDeShoes CloudShade Alpha
– AirLoocke42 Shader
– CaptTatsu’s BSL Shaders
– Triliton’s shaders
– ShadersMcOfficial’s Bloominx Shaders (Chocapic13′ Shaders edit)
– dotModded’s Continuum Shaders
– Qwqx71’s Lunar Shaders (chocapic13’s shader edit)