The modern version of Rei’s Minimap will assist versions 1.10.2 and is one of the most dynamic amendment equipment to beautify your gaming experience while gambling Minecraft. It will upload a superb, custom-looking map into all gaming monitors. The Map is relatively customizable and looks just like those you’d usually see in other MMORPG games, as a Guild Wars. Its great feature is where it facilitates manual through some of the locations, tours throughout long distances and steer clear of gangs, risky animals and different unsavoury characters which can be designed to break the smooth gambling revel. You can configure the map and add in new gadgets as you notice suit.
Features Rei’s Minimap Mod:
- Fast processing
- Beautiful map rendering:
- Expression of semitransparent blocks
- Bump-map expression of height
- Expression of dynamically changing lighting
- Automatically generate the block colors from your texturepack
- Biome color
- Entities radar
- Cave mapping
- Waypoints (Can not teleport)
- Ingame keyconfig
- ZanMinimap frame appearance
- Indication of slime spawning chunks (Does not work in multiplayer after minecraft 1.2)
ChangeLog Rei’s Minimap Mod:
-Fixed: not visible PlayerEntity of entity radar
-Support: Minecraft 1.6.2
-Support: Minecraft 1.6.1
-Fixed: Lighting bug fixes
-Fixed: Minor bug fixes
-Support: Minecraft 1.5.2
-Fixed: Exception occurs in the twilight forest
How to install Rei’s Minimap Mod?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder (if this folder does not exist you can create one).
- Copy the downloaded mod file into it.
Download Rei’s Minimap Mod
Official Mod Thread