Dragon Shouts Mod for Minecraft 1.10.1 ‘Fus Ro Dah!’ yelled the brave warrior as he pushed aside every single enemy from his path with a single shout. If you’re into video games, especially RPGs, then you’ve probably heard of Skyrim which is the fifth installment in the Elder Scrolls series. Skyrim was a brilliant game that has provided players with countless hours of fun and enjoyment ever since its release back in 2011. Even today the game remains hugely popular due to the mods and of course the fact that the amount of content within it is insane.
One of the defining aspects of Skyrim’s gameplay was the shout feature which players could use to turn an unfavorable situation into a favorable one. The Dragon Shouts mod by Relenty basically takes this whole feature and implements it into Minecraft to which enhances the gameplay experience to a whole new level. Perhaps the highlight of this mod is how perfectly it manages to implement the shout system into Minecraft. There are no technical issues and the mod functions exactly how you’d want it to.
Screenshots of MinecraftForum
As of right now, the Dragon Shouts mod implements six different shouts from Skyrim into Minecraft. Six is a pretty good amount for a mod that’s just starting off and we’re certain to see more shouts added as the mod gets updated in the future. The six shouts that the mod currently implements are:
- Whirldwind Spirit (Basically a long range and high speed dash, great for covering distances)
- Slow Time (Does exactly what the name suggests)
- Fire Breath (Allows you to wreak havoc on your enemies by breathing fire on them)
- Ice Form (Can be used to freeze your enemies with the single press of a button)
- Storm Call (Calls force a fierce thunderstorm that will surely strike fear into all your enemies)
- Unrelenting Force (Without a doubt the most popular shout out there. Yell Fus Ro Dah to knock away all enemies standing in front of you)
The mod comes with a really well designed GUI quite similar to Skyrim’s that allows you to select the shout you want to use with a few simple clicks. It’s available in both single player and multiplayer. One thing to keep in mind regarding this mod is that not all shouts are unlocked from the start but it adds new blocks that are designed specifically for unlocking more shouts.
Dragon Shouts Mod Features
– Six Skyrim Dragon Shouts
- – Slow Time
- – Whirlwindsprint
- – Fire Breath
- – Ice Form
- – Unrelenting Force
- – Storm Call
– New GUI for selecting the shouts
– New blocks to unlock new shouts
– Available in multiplayer
How to Install Dragon Shouts Mod?
- Before every process you need to make sure that your minecraft in this mod version (example minecraft 1.9 and 1.9 shaders mod) ..
- You need to install Forge Mod according to the version of the mod used too!
- After installing the forge, press, type %AppData%\.Minecraft/mods if everything went correctly you will be in the mods folder of your minecraft .. if it not works, manually look inside the Roaming folder for .minecraft/mods ..
- Place the Dragon Shouts Mod file in the mods folder, without extracting .. will be a RAR or ZIP file!
- Your Mod is ready, enjoy!
Download Dragon Shouts Mod 1.10.1
for Minecraft 1.10.1