Single Player Commands Mod introduces a whole range of beneficial commands to Minecraft. Once you have set up the mod, you be able to see a full list of commands. Single Player Commands Mod should have change for each crafter who wishes the whole manipulate of his/her in-game international.
It enables a massive listing of fully practical SP Command Mod for exclusive use. Gamers can control every issue of recreation with them; For e.g. Spawn Creepers, give damage to a person, fitness, world edit and much greater. The mod comes handy while you’re checking out something on multiplayer servers or LAN; it can act as a cheat device.
Command List of Single Player Commands Mod
Stuck on a command, confused or just looking for something new? Check out http://www.youtube.com/user/spcmod for a simple demo of most of the commands this mod provides.
To bring up the command “console” type ‘T’ then type in the command. Below is a brief run through of the command list:
Are many commands to access the full list of commands click here.
- Powerful building capabilites
- Many server commands found on Bukkit
How to install Single Player Commands Mod?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder (if this folder does not exist you can create one).
- Copy the downloaded mod file into it.
Download Single Player Commands Mod Links:
from MR Website