Damage Indicators Mod will add a Role Play Game feel into Minecraft 1.10.1 by showing you the health of any mob that is nearby. When you hit the mob, the damage number will fly out from the mob. Also this mod will show you the difference between a human and a mob by displaying in the left side next to the icon of the mob, a claw if it a beast (animal) or a helmet icon if your target is a human. If it is an enemy, there will be a red claw. By using this Damage Indicators Mod you are able to rename mobs and to do that you must go to the mod options.
This mod was created for the players who wishe to see how much damage they can give to a mob and also to show how much health there is left till it dies. By using this Damage Indicators Mod, your gaming experience when you’re engaged in combat, will definitely change in a good way. This mod works perfectly on single player but also if you’re in multiplayer.
How to install Damage Indicators Mod
- Check to see if you have Minecraft Forge installed from previous installation of other mods and ensure that it’s the latest version. If you don’t have it, download and install it before you continue.
- Download the mod and save it in downloads folder.
- Browse to %appdata% to locate your .minecraft folder then open the mods folder. If it is not there, you can create one.
- Go to the download folder and copy all the content of the mod then paste to the mod folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and select Forge profile.
Download Damage Indicators Mod 1.10.2
- for Minecraft 1.8
- for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credits: rich1051414 – Minecraft Forum