Advent of Ascension Mod – AoA 21 New Dimensions
The Advent of Ascension Mod adds 21 dimensions, giving a total of 24 if you include the three vanilla dimensions. 11 of the dimensions are from the Overworld while the rest will require access via other dimensions. A dimension in the Minecraft game, basically refers to a separate realm with different topology and mobs. It can be accessed by creating the right portal and teleporting through it. The dimensions added and a short description of them are listed below:
- The Haven. This dimension is quite heavenly and has lots of islands. It also harbors lots of dangerous monsters ranging from mecha-machines like Surveyors and Automatons, to monsters that look like angels such as Angelicas.
- The Abyss. This gory dimension is filled with blood, eyeballs, tentacles and teeth. Though it can be accessed quite early in the adventure of the player, great challenge is presented to the under-prepared.
- Pecasia. This dimension is prehistoric. Its surface is like a jungle world having some ancient structures. You will also encounter some dinosaurs.
- This is a black gold dimension. It is quite a dangerous place to be, containing some mechanical plants which applies buffs/debuffs when they are stepped on. The monsters in this dimension are also mechanical creation. The air is filled with explosive Polytoms.
- This is a mushroom dimension. It all takes place in the Eeos minds, which inhabit the dimension. It is one of the most unique dimensions with massive variety.
- This dimension has the theme of outer space. Its generation has lots of blue and pink planets, with an ocean underneath it. All the monsters here are aliens.
- The Deeplands. This is a rocky cavern dimension. It is quite an ancient place with lots of fossils scattered around. It falls among the easiest dimensions in the mod.
- This is a garden dimension filled with massive flowers and vegetables across the landscape. It has lots of islands that are surrounded by a large ocean.
- This haunted dimension consists of very massive and high cliffs. It is very spooky with trees having faces and all mobs being creepy. A player can also find a few ores that can be looted.
- L’Borean– an acquatic dimension
- Dustopia– a forest dimension
- Lands ofRunandor– a magical dimension
- Barathos – a dimension having a firey underworld and red dessert on the surface.
- Vox Ponds – post-apocalyptic dimension
- Lands of Lelyetia – a forest world that is orange.
- Ancient Cavern – a temple of gods
- Celeve– dimension with a theme of clowns.
- Crystevia – crystal cavern dimension
- Candyland – dimension with candy theme.
- Immortallis – ancient puzzle dimension.
- Creeponia– dimension with creeper theme.
Advent of Ascension Mod Dimensions:
How to install Advent of Ascension Mod?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder (if this folder does not exist you can create one).
- Copy the downloaded mod file into it.
Download Advent of Ascension Mod
For All Version at http://www.minecraftforum.net/