Even though minecraft has been able to boast of some maps since its emergence in the gaming world, very few of them can match what Xaero’s Minimap Mod has to offer in terms of functionalities. With this mod you will never get lost as it tends to show you where you are heading to through its displayed map on the screen.
Xaero’s Minimap features
- It has an automatic update checker by default.
- Its frame around the mini map is of an improved version.
- You can easily add a new way point.
- Entity dots can be scaled for resolution through an added option.
- Aesthetic feel and look of vanilla Minecraft.
- 2 colour modes: Vanilla, which uses the colours of vanilla Minecraft maps and Accurate, which uses the colours of block textures.
- Multiple languages.
- Runs smoother than most minimap mods.
- Ability to lock north.
- Works both above and under ground.
- Togglable chunk grid.
- Togglable slime chunks mode.
- Cave maps.
- Waypoints. Infinite amount. Can be teleported to (permission needed). Press B to create a new waypoint. Press U to list all the waypoints.
- In-game waypoints. Waypoints will also be visible in-game. Can be disabled.
- Deathpoints. An automatic waypoint is created on each death.
- Displays mobs on the map as yellow dots. Customizable in the settings. Hostile and friendly mobs can be coloureddifferently.
- Displays players on the map as white dots. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays items on the map as red dots. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays all the other entities such as arrows and item frames as purple dots (Different types of entities can be disabled in mod settings). Customizable in the settings.
- Zoom in and out keybinds (I and O).
- Coordinates under the minimap.
- Current biome under the minimap.
- Configurable settings. From minimap size to entity amount. Press Y ingame to open.
- Edit mode which lets you move the minimap whereever you desire.
- Compatible with the Better PVP Plugin for Bukkit servers.
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder (if this folder does not exist you can create one).
- Move the Reliquary Mod file into it.
- Open you launcher and select the profile according.
Download Xaero’s Minimap Mod