Too Many Items Mod | MineCraft PE – MCPE
I will be showing you an awesome Minecraft pocket edition launcher, it is called too many items mod. Of all the mods that exist in Minecraft, too many items mod is the most popular. It was originally designed for Minecraft PC mod, but can now work with Android, and the iOS versions are available. This mod is an in-game editor that allows you to place any item on your game by just tapping a button. Too Many Items Pocket Edition Mod is the most popular mod you will find for Minecraft, not just for the Minecraft Pocket Edition APK. In history, this mod is the most downloaded, and it has placed itself into annals of history – that’s enough reason you should get it downloaded.
Too many items mod can be downloaded from Google play, but if there are few issues or it says your device is no compatible, just download.APK supplied in the description. I hope your download was successful? Now let’s go ahead to check out what this launcher has to offer and I bet you it is a whole lot.
If you click on the button on the top right of your screen a menu will display and basically what it does is that it gives you different tabs on the left that change what you do can really do on the right and is really cool.
Different features in too many items MCPE
- ModPEs – The ModPEs are just different switches (game mode switches and game changing switches) within Minecraft. Your actions are displayed at the top right of your screen. You can switch easily from day to night, you can switch from survival to creative, you can increase your level insanely, you can turn on “invisible” to make you invisible and you can also sprint and fly.
- ENCHANT – What this does is that it allows you to add anything you want to sort and enchanted insanely. Also, you can enchant anything you want- you can do any diamond tool, any diamond hammer.
- ITEM- This is where too many items come in. It is basically just an item inventory editors. You can add anything from the displayed menu into your game.
- CREATURE- You can spawn as many creatures as you want
- TELEPOT- Let’s say I want to set a point to teleport to a top of a tower. All I have to do is to go to the menu, click on teleport and then add a new teleport location. It gets you back to your original position whenever you get lost.
- SCREENSHOT- This is just for taking of screenshots.
Credits to MineacraftForum
-Fixed compatibility with some other mods
-Improved fall particles
-Initial release for 0.10
-Improved X-Ray a little (still buggy though)
-Moved the X-Ray button
How to patch Too Many Items Mod 0.13.2/0.14.0: