Sildur’s Shaders Mod 1.10.2 – Minecraft is a game that’s definitely seen a pretty massive amount of growth in the past few years as compared to other games. One of the key things that have contributed to the growth of this game are the mods. These mods can be divided into many different categories and one of the largest categories is of Sildur’s Shaders Mod. These Minecraft Shaders Mod basically exist to enhance the look and feel of your game by adding some new lighting, upping the textures and adding more detail into the mix. There are tons of these out there as of right now and a new one seems to surface every day.
The Sildur’s Shaders Mod is an example of a mod from this category. Like most other similar mods, it’s purpose is to amplify the look of your game but it’s unlike others in the way that there are a lot more features to it than a usual shaders mod which has made it the ideal choice for many people out there simply due to the fact that it offers more than other releases in this category.
One of the prime features that separates this mod from the rest of the pack is the fact that it actually implements things like waving vegetation into the game such as grass and leaves. This feature definitely brings a lot more realism to the game and makes it look absolutely fantastic. These waving effects are of course complemented by some other great features such as dynamic lighting and shadows. There are two versions of this mod; one is the basic shaders version and the other is the vibrant Sildur’s Shaders Mod. Both of these change up the look in many different ways and players can choose whichever one is according to their preferences.
As the name already implies, this mod was developed by Sildur1 and the best part of it is the fact that it’s kept up to date quite nicely. The developer is constantly adding new features and improvements to the mod alongside other stuff like bugfixes and such. This Minecraft 1.9 mod supports basically any kind of graphic card which makes it appealing to a pretty wide audience and alongside this it works perfectly fine on Macs as well which is quite commendable as getting any mod to run smoothly on a Mac is quite a difficult task but this one works exactly as it should. Overall, it’s pretty well made and definitely a cut above most usual shader mods out there.
Credits to Sildur1
– FIXED, Ice blocks in water.
– FIXED, Stars, they are visible at night again!
– FIXED, Maps, they are displayed correctly now.
– ADDED, Workarround to disable Minecraft’s Pseudo lighting system. You can disable my workarround if you like the default MC lighting which darkens sides of blocks.
– ADDED, Cloud “distortion” for a more realistic movement.
– CHANGED, Sun glow at night no longer has the same redish color like daytime. It’s now more blue-ish. (Moon glow)
– CHANGED, Godrays are now located in final.fsh and have been merged with lens flare code to reduce duplicated code.
– Code has been cleaned up A LOT, also lots of optimations being made. Performance should’ve increased for about 5-15frames!
– Improved compatibility1.03
– fixed a mistake with bloom
– added colors from vibrant to basic shaders
– fixed for Intelcards
– changed sun angle to the new one
– added new waving objects1.02:
– fixed an error, which made everything black/dark1.01:
– New crossprocess
– Thaumcraft 4 and Aether 2 Support
– Cleaner code
– Waving potatoes and carrots added
– fixed a mistake in the DoF basic.
Installation Sildur’s Shaders Mod
- Download the Minecraft Forge 1.9 for your MC version.
- Run it’s installer (the jar file), a new profile should appeared in your launcher use that to launch the game
- Download Karyonix GLSL mod and put the jar file into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Download Optifine HD Ultra and put it into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Launch the game using the new forge profile.
- Put the Sildur’s Shaders Mod into the shaderpack folder in .minecraft/shaderpacks.
- Go ingame to options -> shaderpacks and choose it from the list.
Download Sildur’s Shaders Mod 1.10.2
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.09 Extreme 65-75fps on GTX 770@1080p
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.09 Lite Recommended for Intel cards and weak systems
Sildur’s Basic Shaders