Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.10.2 is actually a map that means that you can add customizations, place alternatives, along with unique qualities to identify mobs and animals. Using a massive listing of characteristics, players can easily navigate underground With all the cave feature, or above ground Using the detailed compass and map. The map is incredibly in-depth, making it possible for you to find out distinctive shades of colors, even When they are scarcely noticeable. It’s also possible to see kinds of biomes, caves, surface area forms and much more.
Many of the other highlights include:
The Rei’s Minimap Mod, located in the top proper corner, is often enabled or disabled using the M essential. You may as well enable or disable any from the functions on the map.
It has a locator on it that helps you to see location of mob spawners, animals and NPC villagers in the sport, providing you with the opportunity to keep away from or attack. The additional you will get from these things, the lighter the marker for them turns into, letting you effortlessly gauge a secure distance.
The compass function allows you to see your Instructions, and also your co-ordinates previously mentioned or beneath your game. Commonly to more info view these, you should pause your sport and push F3, but by doing this You mostly know where you are and where you’re heading.
Waypoints could be effortlessly set on any location as part of your map. This consists of parts you have never explored, and also places you’d wish to return to. You could color code your waypoints so as to better organize by yourself and monitor which spots you might be employing for what.
The map is well customizable allowing for you to definitely alter the sizing and transparency of the map itself, or to include or subtract capabilities.You may as well adjust the view around the map,letting you zoom in or out. You may also customize the keys to halt it from heading previously mentioned other mods.
- Rei’s Minimap Mod features fast processing, beautiful map rendering, expression of semitransparent blocks, bump-map expression of height, expression of dynamically changing lighting and it automatically generate the block colors from your resource packs. It also include biome color, entities radar, cave mapping and much more.
- The map is easily customizable allowing you to change the size and transparency of the map itself, or to add or subtract features.You can also adjust the view on the map,letting you zoom in or out. You can also customize the keys to stop it from going above other mods.
- The compass feature allows you to see your directions, as well as your co-ordinates above or below your game. Usually to see these, you need to pause your game and press F3, but this way you always know where you are and where you’re going.
- It contains a locator on it that allows you to see location of mob spawners, animals and NPC villagers in the game, giving you the ability to avoid or attack. The further you get from these things, the lighter the marker for them becomes, letting you easily gauge a safe distance.
- Waypoints can be easily set on any location in your map but they can’t teleport a player to selected location. This includes areas you have never explored, as well as places you’d like to return to. You can color code any waypoint in order to better organize yourself and keep track of which areas you are using for what.
- Ingame keyconfig. The minimap, located in the top right corner, can be enabled or disabled using the M key. You can also enable or disable any of the features of the map.
- This mod use ZanMinimap frame appearance.
- Rei’s Minimap features an indicator of slime spawning chunks, however it does not work in multiplayer after Minecraft version 1.2.
Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.10/1.9 Changelog
- Support: Minecraft 1.8.8
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.10.
- Beta release for Minecraft 1.7.2.
- Fixed: not visible PlayerEntity of entity radar.
- Support: Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2.
How to install Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.10.2?
- Check to see if you have Minecraft Forge installed from previous installation of other mods and ensure that it’s the latest version. If you don’t have it, download and install it before you continue.
- Download the Zan’s Minimap mod and save it in downloads folder.
- Browse to %appdata% to locate your .minecraft folder then open the mods folder. If it is not there, you can create one.
- Go to the download folder and copy all the content of the mod then paste to the mod folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and select Forge profile.
Download Rei’s Minimap Mod
for Minecraft 1.8.x and 1.9
- Not updated Yet
for Minecraft 1.7.2 – Non-Forge!
for Minecraft 1.7.10 – Forge!