Lucky Block Mod 1.10.2 is a very popular Mod among the Minecraft community guides. Furthermore, many big gaming youtubers are using this mod to create new challenges for them and their viewers. This Mod comes with three blocks: The Very Unlucky Block, The Lucky Block and the Very Lucky Block. To craft a Lucky Block you need Dropper covered by Gold Ingots. To craft The Unlucky Block you need: Lucky Block, 2 Spider Eyes, 1 fermented Spider eye and a Pufferfish – the rate for Unlucky Block is – 80% because it is made just with bad materials and nobody likes that stuff. For The Very Lucky Block you need: 1 Lucky Block, 2 Golds, 2 Diamonds, 2 Emeralds – the rate for for this block is +80%, but it can be increased.
The Lucky Block mod adds just one block, yet over one hundred possibilities to Minecraft! Just mine the Lucky Block, cross your fingers, and hope it will drop the items you need. But now, with this new version, you can expect more than just items; The Lucky block can spawn animals, monsters, other entities and even structures!
From giants to fireworks, sticks to diamonds, the Lucky Block will give you an exciting experience every time you mine it.
- In The Lucky Block you can find: lucky fishing Rod and more items. Drops can be discovered by yourself.
- The Unlucky Block makes the ground below you to disappear and you will fall down. It also can spawn huge mobs near you.
- The Very Lucky Block has many surprises for you and I will let you discover them all by yourself (amazing drops items and constructions to name a few).
Lucky Block Mod Improvements
- The lucky block will drop itself when harvested with a silk touch pickaxe.
- Each Lucky Block can have a pre-defined list of drops rather than using the drops in the config file. These can only be specified using commands, as below. A Lucky Block in your inventory with custom drops will say “Has custom drops” when you put your mouse over it.
Taking away luck:
How to install Lucky Block Mod?
- Check to see if you have Minecraft Forge installed from previous installation of other mods and ensure that it’s the latest version. If you don’t have it, download and install it before you continue.
- Download the mod and save it in downloads folder.
- Browse to %appdata% to locate your .minecraft folder then open the mods folder. If it is not there, you can create one.
- Go to the download folder and copy all the content of the mod then paste to the mod folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and select Forge profile.
Download Lucky Block Mod 1.10.2
Lucky-Blocks 1.10.2 Here