The GLSL Shaders mod 1.10.2 is a simple thing. For those who become Uninterested in the flat and unrealistic shades, shadows and other lights results in Minecraft, a mod like this is the fantastic addition to the game. Not only does it allow for certainly easy lights, shadows which reflect the shape creating them and various awesome results, but It is additionally simple to set up and appropriate with a lot of other mods. You gained’t comprehend what a giant offer the compatibility is Unless of course you’ve been modding Minecraft for many years. Numerous mods can fully crack the here sport when you make an effort to make use of them in tandem, so that is a nice contact.
The thing regarding the GLSL Shaders is the fact it may be very demanding. Gamers will need a powerful graphics card to render the textures and lights outcomes with Minecraft Shaders enabled, which happens to be just a bit ridiculous when you think about the blocky and primary character of Minecraft as a whole. Users are recommended to select up Minecraft Forge or FML for making installation and use of this mod a lot easier. It’s also wise to be on the lookout for your GLSL Shaders to help make this one work. To Increase the visuals in Minecraft quickly, get this mod.
GLSL Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.9 and 1.8 Changelogs
- Fixed crash while rendering compass in item frame.
- Fixed compatibility with AMD Catalyst 14.9.
- Fixed strange lines appear on some block types with SEUS-v10.1.
How to Install GLSL Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2
- First of all you need install Optifine Mod lastest version.
- Open your menu ingame, then “OPTIONS” – “VIDEO SETTINGS” and select “SHADERS”.
- Select “Open shaders packs folder”.
- Move your downloaded shaders into the opened window.
- You will see a list of your currently installed shaderpacks. Select a shaderpack by clicking on it.
Download GLSL Shaders Mod
for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.10
for Minecraft 1.8
- ShadersMod-v2.4.11mc1.8.jar – update 07/03/2015
for Minecraft 1.7.10 – Forge Edition